I’m a graphic designer with a passion for illustration, seeking new opportunities. I’ve designed billboards, posters, social media graphics, smartphone ads, sweatshirts, and more!
In my spare time, I enjoy listening to podcasts, trying new recipes and sharpening my illustration skills. A few of my creative goals include publishing a coloring book, creating artwork for a tabletop game, or working on a fun and educational app.
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts; Concentration in Digital Art and Design; Magna Cum Laude
- Inducted into the National Leadership Honor Society – Omicron Delta Kappa
- Adobe Creative Cloud; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Animate
- Visual storytelling, character design, and art direction
- Digital illustration, page layout, and copy editing
- Constant Contact, WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Google Suite Apps and Microsoft Office
- Excellence in Design Award, Visual Arts Department at Eastern Connecticut State University, 2014
- Best Portfolio Design Award, Excellence Expo at Eastern Connecticut State University, 2011
- Outstanding Visual Arts Award, Connecticut Association of Schools, 2010
- Eastern CT State University Senior Exhibition, 2014
- Celebrating Research Excellence and Artistic Talent at Eastern, 2013
- Eastern CT State University 11th Annual Excellence Expo, 2011