Hello, I’m Melissa Nosal
I’m a user experience designer with a background in graphic design and social media. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Art & Design from Eastern Connecticut State University. Currently I’m enrolled in Google’s UX Design Professional Certificate program.
I’ve worked for educational institutions, local nonprofits and private companies. To get a comprehensive look at my background, please visit my LinkedIn profile or check out some portfolio samples on Behance. Lately I’ve been providing design services and creative consultation to individuals, nonprofits, and small businesses. I’ve designed book covers and retail packaging for a major audiobook publisher, and I dabble in designing assets for tabletop roleplaying games.
🖥️ My Google UX Design Certificate Progress
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs