Hello, I’m Melissa Nosal
I’m a User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designer with a background in graphic design and social media. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Art & Design from Eastern Connecticut State University. Currently I’m enrolled in Google’s UX Design Professional Certificate program. My goal is to create enjoyable experiences that are informative, inclusive, and accessible.
I’ve worked for educational institutions, local nonprofits and private companies. To get a comprehensive look at my background, please visit my LinkedIn profile or check out some portfolio samples on my Behance. I’m also a freelancer, offering design services and creative strategies to individuals, nonprofits, and small businesses. I’ve designed book covers and retail packaging for a major audiobook publisher, and dabble in designing assets for tabletop games. When there’s not a pandemic going on, I’m usually gathered with friends around a table playing board games or chatting with other creative professionals at conventions.
🖥️ My Google UX Design Certificate Progress
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs